Monday, May 08, 2006

Two classes left!! I will be a college graduate as of Wednesday when I will have officially completed all requirements towards my Associate in Arts degree. This has been a little longer road for me than for some of my 19 year old counterparts who take 20 hours, work full time, party, know everything there is to know about everything anyone could ever want to know anything about, and do it all while talking on their cell phones. The only thing that I had in common with many of my fellow students was the fact that once, I too, knew it all. There are still days that I like to claim that I actually do, but God taught me several years ago that is simply not the case. (thankfully)

2 comments:

Rocky said...

I love you Leslie, its good to have so many sisters!

Kirsty said...

WHOO HOO!!! Good work my sister!!