Monday, October 23, 2006

Why am I doing this? Ramblings by Rocky
I want to learn or so I told myself, who am I kidding? I am not a scholar, could never be one. I loved learning at first but now its beginning to overwhelm me. I want to work, but all the work that I am qualified for sounds horrible, so I continue to learn. Where is the end? Its no where near, I can tell that much for sure. Am I too old for this? I know of older students than me. I can't talk like the other students talk, I don't have any confident answers to offer. These are the thoughts that have been rumbling around in my head all day. I'm tired today.

4 comments:

Rocky said...

Thanks for all the comments, not so sure what to make of some of them..I do feel better today though.

Jackie, I sure hope I get a chance to meet you...well I think we met once for a minute or two when Zach was born but it would be nice to have a convo with you...great comments! thanks

Carlee said...

Rocky, you are my punkin seed. I am glad that you are feeling better today.

It sure seems like you and Jack have met. Didn't you meet each other when Zachy was born?

Carlee said...

Jack Frost,
I have some bad news. I will be in Portland, OR the weekend that you will be in town. I get back on Sunday the 12th at 1:20pm, though. I did that so that I could see you. I am hoping that we can do dinner that night. I am so sorry. I am going to a surprise party for my uncle. I hope he doesn't read this blog. Anyway you and I talk fast, so I think we will catch up the way that some folks speed read. I am looking forward to seeing you my friend.

Carlee said...

You are right, Jackie. I was thinking that we all still lived on Glasgow. Hmmm... Well you better look out. You are in for a treat when you me my sis. And she is too, of course. You guys should dress alike.