Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The man that I love

Just when I think I really understand the man that I love, he surprises me in some wonderful way.
It's taken me a while to really "get" him.
He communicates in a most unusual way.
He offers all of himself without hesitation or fear.
The generosity of this offer overwhelms me sometimes.
When I first met him I'd offer nothing more than what I was sure would not be used against me.
He uses nothing against me.
There are no games, just genuine love and consideration.
Amazing!

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

That is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

First time I read this post, I couldn't comment appropriately.

Now, like the third time I read it, all I can say is... after all this while, do you "get" him or do you think is that the important thing? Are you still amazed?